Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blogging

What can I say - I've been inspired! I started reading a friend's blog recently (Brittany) and have been encouraged to start my own blog. I love how blogs can document every day life. I think that this will be a great way to share with family and friends about my family. I have been married for almost 7 years to John. Together we have two handsome sons - Mitchell and Marshal. Mitchell is 6 and Marshal is 3 months old. Although I consider myself creative the whole scrapbooking thing has not worked out. In fact I think that Mitchell has a total of 3 pages in his scrapbook (its really sad!) Hopefully this blog will become like a scrapbook for me.

Tomorrow we are going to get Marshal's 3 month pictures made. Look for a post soon on how those go. With a 3 month old there is no telling what you will get!

No comments: