Tuesday, July 21, 2009

There's A First Time for Everything!

Just last week Marshal started turning over from his tummy to his back. It was crazy! I was letting him have some tummy time and he all of a sudden just rolled over. I kept rolling him back over and he would quickly return to his back.

Here are some pictures of Marshal practicing rolling over....


Marshal says, "Hello Mr. Cow!"


Yes, he finally rolls over!


Marshal has also moved from his cradle in our room to his "big boy" baby bed in his "big boy" room. I'm glad to say that he has made the transition nicely. Most of the time he will sleep until 6am. At that point I will feed him and then he will sleep until 9am. Its great right now because it allows me to sleep in a little. I'm not looking forward to next week when I start back to work and will have to stay up after his 6am feeding. He's growing up sooo fast!!!

No comments: