Sunday, September 13, 2009

Little Sis' Birthday!

I have felt very reflective today. This is not a normal post...

Today my little sister turned 19. I can't believe that she will enter her twenties in just one year. I already feel old. This is a shout out to Em.
Em - you are a special young lady who is going to do great things with your life. I'm already proud of the all the accomplishments you have made. I've always admired your ability to make such good choices. I'm proud to be your big sister! My advice to you is to always follow your dreams - no matter how big or small. I know that you might not understand your place in life right now - but I know that God is working on his plan for your life. You are where you are because that is where God wants you to be. (Some wisdom that I have to remind myself everyday!) I LOVE YOU!!! Mitchell and Marshal think that your are an awesome aunt!!!

1 comment:

LQS said...

Hey Anna,
I too got the scoop from YaYa!!
Love reading your blog, you have so many talents!Your boys are precious!
Mymer & LiLi will have to plan some play dates!
Love You,
Lisa