Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sitting Tall

Marshal is beginning to sit like a big boy. He thinks that he is so big. It makes me so nervous that I'm normally sitting right there with him but I had to get a picture. I put pillows all around so if he did fall he would not bang his head.

When he sits he likes playing with his toys. His favorite is a magazine - I've learned to give him old ones because he will tear it up. He's still learning and sometimes falls over head first - in slow motion. Then he wiggles to try to get the toy he's lost. He wants to crawl so bad. I don't think that I'm ready for him to crawl but it won't be long before he does.

Look how big...

He's always sticking out his tongue so this picture fully captures his personality.

1 comment:

Aadriana15 said...

Woo hoo! Marshal is a sitting up superstar! I saw him sitting up today with Mymer, and with the exception of a few wibbles and wobbles, he was doing great! Such a great picture :)