Saturday, August 1, 2009

4 Months Old!

Today Marshal is 4 months old! I can't believe he is that old - the time has flown by. Marshal's little personality is starting to come out. He is such a sweet baby boy! Yesterday I was holding him and he was looking at me with his sweet eyes and just talking away. Of coarse he was just oohing and awing - but it was like we were carrying on a conversation. I think he was telling me what he had done this past week with Mymer (my mom). I went back to work this week and I'm so grateful that my mom keeps him for us!!! It makes my day easier knowing that he's in a place with love --- but I still miss him!! I also have to give a shout out to John - he wakes Marshal up and takes him to my mom each day. It is really nice because I not only get to sleep a little extra but Mitchell and I get some time for just the two of us. What can I say, I LOVE MY BOYS!!!


I had to take pictures of Marshal to document him being four months old...

"Who is that other baby in the mirror?"


MUG SHOT!!!


There's that sweet smile :)

No comments: