Friday, August 28, 2009

Fishing Update

I've talked to John and Mitchell several times this week. I think that they've had so much fun. Every time that I've talked to Mitchell he's either told me about a fish he caught or some animal that he saw. I've missed them both so much this week. I can't wait to see them. Their flight is supposed to land in Atlanta at 9pm tomorrow night. I hope that they've taken lots of pictures and have some of the trip recorded on video. I did receive this picture this week ....

Ahh to be wearing a jacket... if it only was cold enough!


While the boys have been away Marshal and I have been staying with my mom and sister. It just made the whole week easier for all of us. I've enjoyed spending time with them - just the girls and Marshal. Tonight my mom and I went to one of my favorite places to eat - Cali N Titos in Athens. I rarely go there - but we both love their Cubano sandwich. It is truly an experience. You have to go to understand. It looks like it has been taken out of Mexico City and placed in the middle of Athens, GA. Tomorrow I will be waiting for John and Mitchell to come home - but it will be very late. Pray for safe travels for the whole group.

No comments: