Saturday, August 22, 2009

Montana

Well it has been a while since my last post. LIfe has just been crazy!! John and Mitchell left for Montana today. They will return next Saturday. I don't know what I'm going to do without them for a whole week! I've never been away from either one of them for this long. I know that they are going to have so much fun. It is a big guy's trip which includes - John, Mitchell, my dad (Dubby), John's dad (Poppi), my brother (Parker), John's brothers (Charley and Wright), my cousin (Michael), and two of Charley's friends from high school. Their trip includes a lot of fishing and a lot of eating.

We went to Montana in July 2008 as a family with my parents. It is truly one of the most beautiful places that I've ever seen. We visited Yellowstone and saw Old Faithful. It was so much fun and I even caught a fish.

The views...


Fishing Slough Creek 2008 (after a 6 mile hike)


Emily, Parker, Mitchell, John, and Anna


Thinking about them leaving brings up so many good memories from our trip. The most special part of our trip was that my grandmother (Mawie) was able to go with us. Those are priceless memories!!

I hope the boys make some awesome memories and I will share pictures soon.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I bet Mitchell is having the time of his life!!! I wish I were there!